Polemos’ second Game Night is on March 19 @ 19:00 UTC! Join us to compete in a two day Minecraft Building Competition themed around Illuvium!
One of the most popular sandbox video games ever created, Minecraft opens endless possibilities for your creativity to show. Are you going to build your favorite Illuvial? A stunning landscape? An epic battle arena? Show us your ideas!
Contestants will be judged by popular vote and the host when the competition ends on March 20th @ 21:00 UTC. All results will be shared via Twitch for anyone to view: twitch.tv/polemos_io
To register, you must react to appropriate post within the #game-setup channel. This is also where you will find all of the information for our Minecraft Server! Special mods required to play, so set up early!
- Each registrant will be assigned a 29×29 plot to build anything Illuvium related within.
- Builders should join the Agora Voice Chat to be interviewed by our host on Twitch
- Do not build in anyone else’s plot! Let’s keep this a fun, friendly competition. To ensure that you are working on the correct plot, look for a sign with your name on it!
Judging will be based on creativity and uniqueness, quality and clarity of theme!
- The winner will be posted in the #Community-Engagement channel and here on the event page. They will also be highlighted in Polemos articles around the Illuvium Cosplay NFT Giveaway.
- Though this competition is for fun, we might have a prize to announce on event day.
Don’t be a creeper! Join in on the fun and register today for this fun block party!