Polemos is looking for a Video Editor to help maintain a cohesive and platform appropriate brand narrative across all Polemos produced and sponsored content. This position will be primarily focused on video and audio formats and is ultimately the filter between all internal multimedia content development and external consumption. This position will frequently require hands-on editing of raw content as we continue to scale up our operations.
- Edit and polish multimedia content produced from team members and sponsored community content creators
- Ensure that video and audio content is released with consistent and exceptional quality
- Maintain a workflow solution for third party content creation under the Polemos brand
- Maintain a steady content production schedule with university and marketing departments and all team artists
Skills & Qualifications
- Passionate gamer
- 3+ years of work experience in multimedia content editing
- Exceptional editing and production skills in software such as Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Capability to prioritize critical tasks appropriately and efficiently
- Superb creative skills, trend awareness, and ability to problem solve under pressure
- Optimistic attitude and proactive communicator
- Past experience in publishing content to Twitch, Youtube, etc.
- Significant experience with or knowledge of the crypto space, specifically DeFi and GameFi
- B.A. degree in Filmmaking/Video Production or related field
This is a 100% remote position. We are determined to recruit people from all over the world in order to ensure we’re building the best team possible.