/ BEHIND BLOCKCHAIN GAMING
Polemos is an ancient Greek term meaning ‘the divine embodiment or personification of war’ and it is that mentality that we want to bring with us into every game we stake our claim in.
FROM THE POLEMOS FORGE
Guiding You Through The Blockchain Gaming Metaverse
Polemos University is an educational hub focused on guiding members through the blockchain gaming metaverse. Through focused courses at different levels, Polemos helps gamers understand both particular games and the wider web3.
By ensuring a wide spread of game genres, complexity and depth throughout the entire content, we’ll ensure that everyone can find useful knowledge; from crypto novices and yield seeking scholars to casual gamers and highly competitive Esports aspirants.
Level Up Your BLOCKCHAIN GAMING
Polemos’ Scholarship Programs are open to anyone interested in blockchain games. This is an opportunity for you to enjoy some of the top games without spending money upfront to acquire assets.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to jump into blockchain gaming, get in on the action and apply for a Polemos Scholarship today. Become a scholar to learn from the pros, exchange pointers with fellow members, and become a top player! In addition, you will get access to supportive communities across all our platforms.
Polemos Player Dashboard
Track Your Progress & Level Up
Our Player Dashboard is levels beyond any other in the blockchain gaming space. Polemos takes an analytical approach to creating courses and providing blockchain game results that allow players to make data-driven decisions on in-game efficiency. Track your Honor Points to level up and gain NFT badges each season. Each level badge unlocks new content and perks in the Polemos ecosystem.
Our product offers our players multiple ways to to use our game analytics in order to find new ways of how to improve their web3 gaming experience.
CO-FOUNDER & CO-CEO
- 20+ years elite gaming experience
- Former Vice President of Product in gaming with responsibility for up to eighty employees of varying specialties
- Former chairman of a semi-professional sports club with several hundred members
- Former Illuvium Lead Moderator and two time Council Member
- Background as a programmer
- 30+ years of data and technology experience
- Ran technology for MoneySupermarket.com, Ninemsn (Microsoft and Nine Entertainment), Macquarie Mortgages
- Consulting experience at McKinsey and BCG, and as Managing Director of ThoughtWorks
- Extensive exposure to leading edge machine learning and technology innovation in gaming, finance and consumer industries